Hiatus (Going away for a while)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiatus (Going away for a while)

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:38 am

Look guys,

It's been awesome and everything, but the drama is starting to get to me a little out of game. I'm gonna quit for a little while and get my life together. I've just got way too many problems in real life to get up every day, get on these boards and find that my character supposedly said this or that and really didn't. I've got enough of that at college. I'm sorry, and I know you probably meant no offense out of game, but I've gotta get my bearings and quit for a while.

I've been told I should play an alt for a while, but that's not really gonna help. I love Katatherick and I love playing him and honestly, none of the alts I had in mind are as good as him - both figuratively and literally. So gonna go pump out another book or something for a month or two and yeah, has fun, you all. I'll probably be back eventually.

Ben (Katatherick)

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiatus (Going away for a while)

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:05 am

Ben,

Sorry to see you go but I understand everyone that has played a LARP at one point in time in their life usually has to step away. It could be for many reasons one does this new family, work, school, etc... We will always be here for yea with open arms to greet you back as old friends do Smile .

I will have your sheet just like everyone elses updated and send it to yea this weekend. Just so you know where you character is at and we will save the Troll Points till your ready to spend them. Plus, remember on recharging your battery you can always come and play as a NPC. This does helps as you don't have any rested intrest in the character your playing and the action can be therapeutic.

I wish you luck on your novel and school

~T
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://swvnero.super-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:30 am

Ben,

I totally understand. With all that I have going on right now at home and work I will be slowing down my between game activities a lot. Remember this game is to be fun, not a headache. I personally use NERO to relieve stress, I get to hit people. I can't really hit contractors, property owners, and the stupid politicians with out getting fired or sued, so NERO is my outlet. If you want to let Kath rest NPC, or just step away and get life back in order. We will be here playing whenever you want to return. Life, family and friends come first the game comes second always.

Adam
Arvil Boulderbreaker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:30 pm

More than likely I will still be at the March event because Kath had to do like a billion things (Training Militia, Cho's Blood Hunt, Madam Zara making my weapon) and I've got to get those things done. Oh, and apparently I've been put in charge of putting a case together against Zane - lovely. But after that the break will begin.

Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:38 pm

Hey Ben,

Like Adam said, NERO is my stress relief! ... and sometimes we all need to step back.

Wish you the best on your novel, due keep up informed!, and look forward to see you ya back!

Michael

Naringal Guildmaster
Apprentice to Lord E'nick of Avalon's Crown
Eldest of the Amasai
Knight of Naringal

Before you assume, learn the facts. Before you judge, understand why.
Micha_Amasai

View user profile http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top