For public safety!! Please read!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For public safety!! Please read!!!

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:25 am

Greetings all who read this post.

Don't ye venture off the well used paths and stay in groups. I have received word from Lieutenant Locklain in Docktown. The Borderlands have been razed. The highlands around Haven, around the Bourderlands, and south of the Vintergas Moor are full of hostiles anyone attempting to travel in one of these areas may find themselves facing a full troop of the enemy, or if ye lucky just a small band of scouts.

For public safety we recommend that ye stay away from the Borderlands, or the less explored areas surrounding Haven, Docktown, and the Bawnishall mines. If ye must travel to Kitterfell take the route by the coast, Do not go through the Borderlands!

Speaking of the coast, the Lieutenant also mentioned that ships flying the banner of Evendarr have been spotted. For those new to the area a pompous self proclaimed noble of Evendarr claims Naringal as a Duchy and his sovereign holdings.

Also, beware there has been spotted ships bearing the banner of Evendarr and the self proclaimed Duke of Evendarr. Please explain that the Duke wants to claim Naringal as a sovereign holding of Evendarr.

Arvil Boulderbreaker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For public safety!! Please read!!!

Post  Micha_Amasai on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:07 am

Arvil,

How close where these ships flying the banner of Evendarr spotted? and it what numbers? Where they heading to the docks in this direction?

To all other adventurers the self proclaimed Duke of Naringal, does have NO official ruling or rights to Naringal, therefor should his ship dock in the area please use EXTREME caution, as his troops and the Duke himself, have been known to use force in trying to get followers to share they views!

Micah

Naringal Guildmaster
Apprentice to Lord E'nick of Avalon's Crown
Eldest of the Amasai
Knight of Naringal

Before you assume, learn the facts. Before you judge, understand why.

Micha_Amasai

View user profile http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:23 am

Micha,

The Lieutenant did not send word of exact number of ships spotted. From what I can gather reading his note, both the words and some between the lines thoughts. I would say that the ships were seen at a distance and were more of a scouting fleet. I know tactically I would send a few fast gun boats to asses the area then come back with an armada of gun boats, transport ships and a couple of battle ships. And as you and I know from experience, the Duke does like to use excessive force so I would expect more than that from him.

While the threat of the evendarrians is real, the more pressing danger is the wild areas around the towns. With the Hags forces and the followers of Scrolls aka Memeo running around, be on your guard at all times!

I am sending a runner to Docktown to see what additional information if any the Lieutenant can provide us. Hopefully the response will make it by the first few days of 611.

Arvil Boulderbreaker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Srgt Boulderbreaker,

Thank you for sending the 2 Dwarves with me. I will deliever the note to Leiuteneant Locklain as quick as possible. I will miss the nice furry wolf to cuddle with this trip. You Dwarves are good fighters but don't keep a guy very warm at night with all that metal armor.

Hetrood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:06 pm

I could always order grimm to go with you ya know? Anywho can someone explain to me about these ships and who they belong to?

Kouga Lunic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:19 pm

okay puppy version of ships.

From what I can remember. When we still had control of Amrun Taury over a year ago. The Evendarrians made an appearance during the battle of the baleful eye, not to help us with the defenses but force us to submit to them. We refused and they attacked us. We fought off the Duke and his guards. The river trolls had joined with us under treaty with Lord Tel'Daarn, they have since broken. They and some of Lord Tel'daarn drove the Evendarrians away at the battle of the frost blood. We were driven from the town by the minions of the gate. The Evendarrians are a group of very forceful people that want everything for themselves and use force to take it. We attempted to talk to them, but they only wanted to hear us say yes to their orders. If ye have any more questions as Micha he probably remembers more about ti than i.

Arvil Boulderbreaker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Thank you arvil that clears this up nicely.

Kouga Lunic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Winterlight and I didn't come here seeking to help make this land safe only to have some snot-nosed, arrogant, brown-nosing, bull-headed, piss-poor, want-to-be noble come and try and take it for his own. I know we still have troubles with the Hags but for the love of the stars, Arvil, please convince the Sergeant to at least send an envoy and tell this especially well dressed bastard where he can shove it!

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:19 pm

Katatherick Mang,

It seems as you have some hard feeling for the Evendarrians?

Right now we are just cautioning those to be careful, as we have seen there ships about?, We do not know his intent, or even if he has any.

I am sending word to Hetrood, in Docktown to keep an eye out for there ships and let us know of any further developments!

Micah

Naringal Guildmaster
Eldest of the Amasai
Knight of Naringal

Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:28 pm

If by 'feeling' you mean that I hate the very souls of them, yes. Have you not read the bills he has been posting in Dock town? I believe this intent to be obvious with what he has said already...posting laws and credos of nobility. That man must have some stones to say the least.

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:58 pm

My apologies Katatherick Mang, I did not know you felt that way? May I ask why? Feel free to contact me privately if you would like.

As to the posting in Docktown? I was unaware? I have spend most of the morning resurrecting the 19 spirits in my Earth Circle, so my communication with Docktown has been limited, and Hetrood, hasn't sent word of any issues in town there? And I for one have not been to Docktown to see anything in the way of posting? So you have peeked my curiosity, as to these posting? I shall send word to Hetrood, and get an update from Docktown?

Until then....

Micah

Naringal Guildmaster
Eldest of the Amasai
Knight of Naringal

Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:27 pm

Hetrood likely won't be able to tell you much as he is in Dock Town. The bill was posted in Haven. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:31 pm

Katatherick Mang? forgive me, but have you been over indulging in the catnip? As the only reports posted here in Haven, is the One we have been communication on?

However, I do know now there are Evendarrians in Docktown and attempting to recruit if I understand correctly..... citizens? for an area they are claiming just at the mouth of the river? I shall keep you posted as I learn more? But do use caution when out and about.

Micah

Naringal Guildmaster
Eldest of the Amasai
Knight of Naringal

Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top