I am here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am here

Post  Grimm Blackwolf on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:13 am

well thanks to the good weather i made it say and sound i can smell the wolves about i want to find the alpha to talk and i wonder in to the tavern order a drink.

Written by paid scribe for Grimm Blackwolf

Grimm Blackwolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am here

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:16 am

Wonderful, another mutt in town. Stay clear of my path, there are too many of your kind already and I feel my blade needs sharping on some hides.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimm Blackwolf on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:22 am

ha your funny fox i want cause trouble but i want back down when threatened ether im not like most wolves if i have to i will wait when my prey is alone than strike when they are unaware but i mean no harm just dont like being hassled first day here .

Grimm Blackwolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:23 am

So THIS is Haven? Not much left of the place.

Grimm it was good traveling with you. Your furry body does help keep the chill off on a cold night. Now I suggest following this messenger to the other wolves.

Thank you Alpha Kouga for sending the hooch with the messenger. We met up with him along the way. The journey was not hard, but an extra pair of eyes was helpful. And the hooch helped keep us all warm in the tent. 3 people in a tent is a bit tight, but very enjoyable.

Micha, my cute little elf. I do need to speak with you some about the guild before I return to Docktown.

Hetrood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimm Blackwolf on Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:07 am

well its cold and wet from the snow and im lonely need some thing to do hehe walk around the tavern see who's there to talk to and who knows maybe some one to share a cabin with or a little of hide and seek.

Grimm Blackwolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood on Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:57 am

Grimm I would gladly share another round or 10 of drinks with you before I head back to Docktown. I love to play "hide and seek" especially under Mystic Wood Elf rules. I thank you will enjoy playing that way, it will keep us both warm. Anyone else want to join the fun? First round of ales is on me.

Hetrood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimm Blackwolf on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:04 am

sounds great bar keep pour me another round and lets get started

Grimm Blackwolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content