Notice from Kouga Lunic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Notice from Kouga Lunic

Post  Kouga Lunic on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:29 pm

Let it be known on this day, known as the 11 day of December in the year of 610, I Kouga Lunic, Alpha of the Lunic Pack, Didiki of the Mormegil & Kovalevskeya Clan, would like to formally Renounce my Didiki status to the Mormegil & Kovalevskeya Clans!

After much consideration, I DO NOT want to be associated with those who are working against Naringal.

As many of you know, I was enslaved to Ameana, once and now that there is a "truce" between Vlad and the other Gypsy clan, I am not willing to work with, nor server should the Gypsy's Call.

I will instead pledge my full allegiance to those who have continued to work for the best of Naringal, and have proven themselves! My allegiance from here forward will be to Master Micah Amasai, The Mage's Guild, and under Micah's orders serve the Militia when needed.

To the other's that was present and drank with the Gypsies, I would greatly cautions you, Vlad is not to be trusted, and when he calls you to aid him, and you answer you will regret ever drinking with them. As from this day forward you can not be trusted! ... All names have been given to both the Mage's Guild, and to the Militia, as Allies to Vlad CAN NOT BE TRUSTED!

Kouga Lunic,
Alpha of the Lunic Pack
In service to the Mage's Guild
Friend to the Amasai

(Written by Micah Amasai, on behalf of Kouga Lunic)

Kouga Lunic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Notice from Kouga Lunic

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:31 pm

And people wonder why wolves are on the brink of extinction. To your own then little pup.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zara on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Do not tarnish the honor of the Kakarashka Clan! We did not swear allegiance to other gypsy clans in the ceremony openly conducted in the tavern at Haven. Zara merely arranged for an end to the vendetta between those two gypsy clans. If any have a problem with Zara or those who travel with her, please, feel free to confront me at any time. I have no time for fools who can't see the goblins for the orcs!!

Zara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top