Borderland claims are available.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Borderland claims are available.

Post  Terik on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:50 pm

There is no nobility in Naringal. There are no official laws. However, it has been agreed upon by all that if anyone wishes to claim a small tract in the Borderlands and defend it for a period of no less than one year, it is theirs. If you would like a deed, please seek me out. The Boulderbreaker claim and the Amasai claim, to date, still stand.
Terik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borderland claims are available.

Post  Micha_Amasai on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Terik,

I would like to request that those interested in taking claim, please refrain from getting close to the Amasai Lands, as between Balatros Alchemical experiments, Zane's Sword play, and Jut'sin & I casting, things sometimes go wrong, so just for safe measure! ...

Thanks!

Micah

Naringal Guildmaster
Apprentice to Lord E'nick of Avalon's Crown
Eldest of the Amasai
Knight of Naringal

Before you assume, learn the facts. Before you judge, understand why.
Micha_Amasai

View user profile http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Micha_Amasai wrote:Terik,

I would like to request that those interested in taking claim, please refrain from getting close to the Amasai Lands, as between Balatros Alchemical experiments, Zane's Sword play, and Jut'sin & I casting, things sometimes go wrong, so just for safe measure! ...

Thanks!

Micah

now ye say that after I claimed land not for from ye!
Arvil Boulderbreaker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:05 pm

But it's okay dwarf, since you are on the upper part of the hill! ... Balatro hasn't blown up anything too massive in a while now!

So you should still be good!

Naringal Guildmaster
Apprentice to Lord E'nick of Avalon's Crown
Eldest of the Amasai
Knight of Naringal

Before you assume, learn the facts. Before you judge, understand why.
Micha_Amasai

View user profile http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:16 am

I need a bit of blow up land myself, send me a message if you would Terik

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Garruk Halfblood on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:49 am

I would be interested in land need a place for my brother and companions please send me details

Written by paid scribe for Garruk Halfblood

Garruk Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:51 pm

Well, I do need a place of relative privacy in which to practice my work so I'd like to place claim on a few acres myself. South of the Amasai claim if at all possible.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:42 pm

To all,

I need to clear a few things up while I have a moment since the Lieutenant seems to be incable of doing this with his many posts on these bills.

I have posted close to over a year and half ago a message with good news for those interested in making their claim to the land of Naringal permanent. During that time Haven was getting to the point of over flowing and the need for lumber was increased for homes, shops, wagons, etc..

Now with the lost of many of these builds due to the current war, we still need to stake a claim on the lower portion of the Naer Fade Woods. The area I wish to be under our control is to far north for my patrols and the dwarven patrols to keep watch over regularly.

Which, brings me to my orginal offer we want to make to anyone willing to take on this task. If any frontersman, adventurer, business owner, etc.. wishes to stake a claim to any portion of this land, and hold it for one year or until you are unable to protect said lands. Clan Elder Skarn Stoneforge and I will be willing to set up offical documents for land ownership. But this will require you to hire men-at-arms, woodmen, hunters, etc… of your own and keep them on your books. Plus, clearing out the said area you claim by your own hand. This is a costly venture for ANYONE to undertake, so make sure you have a good bit of coin to make it worth your wild, if not you might want to wait a few seasons before you can hold such a claim. Because as if stated above if you can’t protect what you own you do not deserve it at all.

These documents will be grandfathered into what ever form of goverment we so deem to create. If any at all for this matter, but currently with the war continuing here and the weather. This will not be possible, till maybe the spring or maybe the summer. Those that have claims might want to make plans to check on them as soon as the matters are taken care of here and/or the weather breaks.

If you have any questions concerning this offer you may contact me here at my war room in Haven.

Captain Eric von Beckelheimer
1st Company of Naringal
Order of the Silver Lion
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://swvnero.super-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top