Deer Scavenger?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deer Scavenger?

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:14 am

I have a set of deer antlers that a friend had planned to use for his mystic wood elf char but he can't use them. is there anyone out there looking to make a deer scavenger? if so you are welcome to have them http://i30.servimg.com/u/f30/15/50/95/82/img_0611.jpg

Back to top Go down

Re: Deer Scavenger?

Post  Hetrood on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:29 am

My advice for your friend the Mystic Wood Elf is to buy some "devil horns" at a party or halloween store. As for the deer antlers I do not know if they would pass safety check as a deer scavenger. Remember with Nero it is safety first.
Hetrood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:05 am

well Travis is the one who said they would work for a deer scavenger so i am guess he thought they were okay to use... but maybe you are right.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:14 am

To all,

The horns are ok for a Deer Scavenger, I'm not to worried about the safety of them as long as they are locked on someones head tightly. If not then they will need some work, I'm just worried about someone playing with them on in the woods in the fall Smile.

~T
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://swvnero.super-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:49 pm

In Kentucky or West Virginia I would worry about someone wearing them in the woods any time of year, especially at night. If you wear them and suddenly have a strong light shine on you, DUCK!!!!!
Hetrood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top